OurCraptacularLives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OurCraptacularLives

A forum to talk about your every day life and anything else you please.

4 posters

Joey vs Nate?

Jesster
    Jesster

Joey vs Nate? Empty Joey vs Nate?

Post by Jesster Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Have you guys heard about the whole Joey Graceffa vs some guy named Nate drama? No? In that case I'll fill those who haven't heard about it in.

Basically, Joey Graceffa parked his car in the driveway of a Nate, who is just an ordinary guy. Nate wished to move his car, probably to go somewhere, but couldn't because of Joey's car blocking his path. Nate then called to get Joey's car towed. Joey was furious and made a video or two talking about it. Withing these videos, he called Nate a slut and a fat***. He proceeded to lie and say his car was only blocking Nate's driveway by an inch or so. Nate proved this wrong with a photo he took of his blocked driveway. If you would like more information, feel free to watch the video below. Nate made it quite entertaining as well. You can watch Joey's videos too, but I'm to lazy to link to them.

Which side are you on? Personally, I found Joey's behaviour irrational and uncalled for, along with his recent tweet- "Morning! I had the craziest dream last night the world was ending because I parked in front of a driveway. Haha imagine..."

Because of the tweet and Joey's reaction to the incident, I must say I support Nate as of right now.
    Deidara
    Deidara
    Admin
    Admin

Joey vs Nate? Empty Re: Joey vs Nate?

Post by Deidara Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Nate.
    Joey needs to own up to his mistake..
    HorrorgirlBBTV
    HorrorgirlBBTV

Post by HorrorgirlBBTV Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 pm

I am on Nate's side. I love Joey and all, his videos are funny and his tweets are most of the time quirky but this was really Joey's fault, he needs to man up and apologize to Nate.
    Jesster
    Jesster

Post by Jesster Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:13 pm

HorrorgirlBBTV wrote:I am on Nate's side. I love Joey and all, his videos are funny and his tweets are most of the time quirky but this was really Joey's fault, he needs to man up and apologize to Nate.
    I was never really a Joey fan, but I never really assumed he was so arrogant in reality.
    ForgottenMemories14
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:32 pm

As I said on SDArmy..

Really disappointed in Joey this time around...

If there is one thing I dislike, it is people I can't count on to tell the truth. If someone had only watched Joey's video, they would have thought Nate a completely rude, crummy, "slutty" person. When in reality, Nate was just clarifying to people that his name wasn't mud. And it isn't. I get that it is Joey's channel, and he can do what he wants, but in order for him to keep with this amount of his subscribers, I feel like he should at least be honest with his viewers and tell the full story.
    HorrorgirlBBTV
    HorrorgirlBBTV

Post by HorrorgirlBBTV Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:45 pm

the only wrong thing that Nate did was tell how much Joey would get back from the government. His finances are private and no matter how wrong Joey was, no one has the right to know about it unless Joey wanted to tell us.
    Jesster
    Jesster

Post by Jesster Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:49 pm

HorrorgirlBBTV wrote:the only wrong thing that Nate did was tell how much Joey would get back from the government. His finances are private and no matter how wrong Joey was, no one has the right to know about it unless Joey wanted to tell us.
    I admit he had no business doing that, but Joey did many more uncalled for things, Nate simply proved a point.
    ForgottenMemories14
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:56 pm

HorrorgirlBBTV wrote:the only wrong thing that Nate did was tell how much Joey would get back from the government. His finances are private and no matter how wrong Joey was, no one has the right to know about it unless Joey wanted to tell us.
    True, but Joey "had it coming" so to speak, for not only being careless, rude, and obnoxious, but by leaving that information flat out on his passenger seat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm