OurCraptacularLives

A forum to talk about your every day life and anything else you please.

My Secret Obsession...

ForgottenMemories14

My Secret Obsession...

Post by ForgottenMemories14 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 pm

XD

I guess this had always been excuse because I've never had pets growing up. (Unless you count a goldfish...)

There was this game that came out around 2007ish? It was called Zoo Tycoon... I loved that game so much.

XD

It came for the PC first, then they made other versions on different devices... Basically, you were the manager of a zoo.
    A couple of years later they came out with Zoo Tycoon 2, with evolved graphics and designs. My parents got it for me, and for about two or three years I kept playing that thing until the CD broke. I got a new one in 2012 just because I have juvenile symptoms and I still like to play it. Addictive, the controls and design still impress me. I downloaded a new patch to make the graphics look even better-just because.

Truthfully, I haven't played it in months now, but I just might.

Just wondering; has anyone out there ever heard/ played it? If so, what was your view of it?

(PS; I always had the Ultimate Collection.)

Re: My Secret Obsession...

Post by Jesster on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:47 pm

This was my favourite game ever a year or so ago XDDDD I only had 2, never the first lol

I still have it, I used to make tundra zoos without fences and just put penguins in it because I loved them so much XDD
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Jesster wrote:This was my favourite game ever a year or so ago XDDDD I only had 2, never the first lol

I still have it, I used to make tundra zoos without fences and just put penguins in it because I loved them so much XDD

XD! Yes! Nostalgia time! Finally! Someone who had this game!

I only had one at first, but I convinced my parents to let me have the second one for my tenth birthday or something..

I have so many downloads on my second CD that it isn't even funny... Anyway, I remember the thing that I loved to do was have the lab open and terrorize the guests with giant butterflies and killer penguins.

I actually have my second Zoo Tycoon 2 CD with me right now, I might just play it later for the sake of playing it. ^.^

Alyssa_X

Post by Alyssa_X on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:53 pm

I has a slight rollercoaster tycoon addiction
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Alyssa_X wrote:I has a slight rollercoaster tycoon addiction
    I have seen that one, but never played it. How is it? Smile

Last edited by ForgottenMemories14 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the fucking "it")

Alyssa_X

Post by Alyssa_X on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:57 pm

It's fucking awesome! Thanks for reminding me of my obsession tho. I need to play it now
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Lol! XD Now I want to go play some of my old Zoo Tycoon 2 for a bit...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:36 pm