OurCraptacularLives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OurCraptacularLives

A forum to talk about your every day life and anything else you please.

4 posters

Hey, are you bored? Good, because I made a website!

CreepyWolf14
    CreepyWolf14

Hey, are you bored? Good, because I made a website! Empty Hey, are you bored? Good, because I made a website!

Post by CreepyWolf14 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 pm

I was honestly bored as hell, so I made a website where I'll have a bunch of stuff of mine on there.
    It's in the developing stages so the theme at the moment is kind of boring, but I don't give a single piece of rat poop, it can be fixed later.
    The website is w w w . c r e e p y w o l f 1 4 . w e b s . c o m
    (It wouldn't let me post an actual link yet.)
    Maybe I'll add a guestbook thingy or something, I don't know, this website is mainly to cure my boredom.
    Also, it's fun to have a website named after you.
    alien
    Deidara
    Deidara
    Admin
    Admin

Hey, are you bored? Good, because I made a website! Empty Re: Hey, are you bored? Good, because I made a website!

Post by Deidara Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Cool! I looked at it. It looks nice.
    CreepyWolf14
    CreepyWolf14

Hey, are you bored? Good, because I made a website! Empty Re: Hey, are you bored? Good, because I made a website!

Post by CreepyWolf14 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Deidara wrote:Cool! I looked at it. It looks nice.
    Hehe, thanks, I've made quite a few websites before so updating the theme and adding more to it shouldn't be a problem.
    I got tired of posting EVERYTHING on the forum and wattpad, too, and I guess it also makes things easier to find for me bounce 
    ForgottenMemories14
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 pm

CreepyWolf14 wrote:
    Hehe, thanks, I've made quite a few websites before so updating the theme and adding more to it shouldn't be a problem.
    I got tired of posting EVERYTHING on the forum and wattpad, too, and I guess it also makes things easier to find for me bounce 
    Aww, that hyena character is adorable..

XD
    CreepyWolf14
    CreepyWolf14

Post by CreepyWolf14 Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:02 pm

ForgottenMemories14 wrote:
    CreepyWolf14 wrote:

XD
    lol, thanks, she's one of my favorite characters to roleplay with <3

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Yes, it looks quite nice.
    ForgottenMemories14
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 pm

CreepyWolf14 wrote:
    ForgottenMemories14 wrote:
    CreepyWolf14 wrote:

XD
    lol, thanks, she's one of my favorite characters to roleplay with <3
    Very interesting. ^.^
    hollie1
    hollie1

Post by hollie1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:15 am

CreepyWolf14 wrote:I was honestly bored as hell, so I made a website where I'll have a bunch of stuff of mine on there.
    It's in the developing stages so the theme at the moment is kind of boring, but I don't give a single piece of rat poop, it can be fixed later.
    The website is w w w . c r e e p y w o l f 1 4 . w e b s . c o m
    (It wouldn't let me post an actual link yet.)
    Maybe I'll add a guestbook thingy or something, I don't know, this website is mainly to cure my boredom.
    Also, it's fun to have a website named after you.
    alien
    i will check it out tomorrow, in the meantime i am off to bed. goodnight

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 am