OurCraptacularLives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OurCraptacularLives

A forum to talk about your every day life and anything else you please.

+3
Jesster
isis
Deidara
7 posters

Favorite vacation you have ever taken?

Deidara
    Deidara
    Admin
    Admin

Favorite vacation you have ever taken? Empty Favorite vacation you have ever taken?

Post by Deidara Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Title says all.
    Deidara
    Deidara
    Admin
    Admin

Favorite vacation you have ever taken? Empty Re: Favorite vacation you have ever taken?

Post by Deidara Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Mine is probably when I went to Disney World.
    isis
    isis

Favorite vacation you have ever taken? Empty Re: Favorite vacation you have ever taken?

Post by isis Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:12 pm

im not certain if I should say Chicago or Turkey. I think those 2 were the best x3
    Jesster
    Jesster

Post by Jesster Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Never left Ontario, but I go to my trailer quite a lot, so I guess I'd say that lol
    ForgottenMemories14
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:56 am

Probably this summer. Went to Yosemite National Park, and got to visit Nevada, California, and some other region. And we flew in a plane like four times. ^.^

I also got to go to Tahoe Lake, which was gorgeous.
    IveytheRebel
    IveytheRebel

Post by IveytheRebel Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:52 am

To New Orleans.....
    hollie1
    hollie1

Post by hollie1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 am

i guess bali was pretty good. but i think my favourite holiday was when my friend and i went to a 4 day music festival in QLD (the only bad thing about it was my friend fell over and almost shattered her elbow - i had to call an ambulance to our hotel room at 2am. that was the worst feeling ever! )
    kevinisnotonfire

Post by kevinisnotonfire Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:59 pm

To Singapore, with my mom. I felt inner peace and everything was just perfect. It only lasted for a day though, because after that my niece came along and everything was ruined..
    ForgottenMemories14
    ForgottenMemories14

Post by ForgottenMemories14 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:02 pm

kevinisnotonfire wrote:To Singapore, with my mom. I felt inner peace and everything was just perfect. It only lasted for a day though, because after that my niece came along and everything was ruined..
    Hello there, Kevin! It's always welcomed to see new members, but would you mind introducing yourself in the New Members thread? Thank you!

E.J.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:30 pm